For this first baby quilt, my friend has a sesame shiba inu (dog of my dreams!) and I found this adorable fabric last year and have just been waiting for the opportunity to make something.
For the hexagons, I used my Accuquilt fabric die cutter after I pieced together the dark and light halves of the hexagons. Having the Accuquilt cutter made it super precise to piece and quilt.
For the second quilt, I went with a simple log cabin design and QAYG method for quilting the crosshatch. Then pieced together with strips. The back is the same bear fabric in the middle of each block with some black & white whales.
Like many people, I felt the need to help those on the front line. Making masks fulfilled this need as I'm not a front line worker and was also a stash-buster.
I found a pattern for fitted masks and a source for 144 yards of elastic! I will never run out, ever. Since I don't have a functioning printer, I displayed the PDF template at 100% on my computer screen and traced it.
Crafting and creating keeps me sane and happy. Previous projects listed here.